<$BlogRSDUrl$>

sexta-feira, abril 16, 2004

THE RAMONES

Em 15 de Abril de 2001 com 49 anos, morreu o Rei do Punk, Joey Ramone.

In 1974, the Ramones shaped the sound of punk rock in New York with simple, fast songs, deadpan lyrics, no solos, and an impenetrable wall of guitar chords.

On November 30, 2003 the City of New York officially named the corner of Bowery and Second Street "Joey Ramone Place"





I Wanna Be Sedated
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do
Nowhere to go
I Wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport
And put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my brain
Oh no oh no
Just put me in a wheelchair
And get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my toes
Oh no oh no

Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
Now I wanna sniff some glue
Now I wanna have somethin' to do
All the kids wanna sniff some glue
All kids want somethin' to do



Anos mágicos ...
Ainda tinhamos as cabeças todas iguais - refiro-me ao cabelo obviamente - e ainda ouviamos bem. A surdez veio mais tarde.



Comments: Enviar um comentário